All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byScott Nicholas Romaniuk,Stewart Tristan Webb
- Table Of ContentsConceptualizing Counterterrorism and Explaining the Terrorism Phenomenon Olivier Lewis The Socially Constructed Insurgency: Using Social Movement Theory as a Framework for Analyzing Insurgencies Shane Drennan The Crime-Terror-Insurgency Nexus : Implications for Global Security Daniela Irrera Ideological Motivations of Arab Foreign Fighters as Insurgents and Terrorists: From 1980s Afghanistan to the Syrian Insurgency Roger P. Warren Al-Qaeda: Through the Lens of Global Insurgency Michael F. Morris The Threat of Terrorism to Critical Infrastructure: TEN-R and the Global Salafi Jihad Colin MacLachlin The Power to Hurt Indirectly: Deterrence of Violent Nonstate Organizations by Threats of Domestic-Political Costs Oren Magen Latent Insurgency: Is the Threat of Militant Islamist Groups in Indonesia Diminishing? Paul J. Carnegie Mali's Rebels: Making Sense of the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad Insurgency Stewart Webb Crossroads: Tracing the Historical Roots of Modern Insurgency in the Caucasus Chris Murray Lashkar-e-Taiba: Regional Insurgent Group or Emerging International Threat? Stewart Webb The Haqqani Network Threat: Keeping Insurgency in the Family Scott Nicholas Romaniuk and Stewart Webb Manchuria-The Cockpit of Insurgent Empire: A Historical Perspective from the Khitan Liao to the People's Republic of China Christopher Mott From David to Goliath: Chinese Pacification and Counterinsurgency Operations in Modern Wars Francis Grice The Father-to-Son War: Burma's Karen Nationalist Insurgency Scott Nicholas Romaniuk An Assessment of the United Nations Counterterrorism Initiatives: 2001-2015 Emeka Thaddues Njoku Insurgencies, Civil Wars, and International Support: Reassessing Evidence of Moral Hazard from the Balkans Marinko Bobic
- Author BiographyScott Nicholas Romaniuk is a PhD student in international studies at the University of Trento, Trento, Italy. He has an MRes in political research from the University of Aberdeen, a BA with a double major in history and German language and literature from the University of Alberta, and certificates in terrorism, counterterrorism, and war and peace. His research focuses on asymmetric warfare, counterterrorism, international security, and the use of force. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stewart Tristan Webb is the editor of Defence Report London, UK. He holds a BA with honors in political science from Acadia University and an MScEcon in security studies from Aberystwyth University. He specializes in South Asian security issues and has written numerous reports on aspects of Canadian defense policy and planning. He currently resides in Salt Spring Island, Canada, and may be contacted at stewart.tristan.webb@ gmail.com or email@example.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.