All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the implications and consequences of the idea of 'intangible heritage' to current international academic and policy debates about the meaning and nature of cultural heritage and the management processes developed to protect it. This work presents a cross section of ideas and practices associated with intangible cultural heritage.
- Author BiographyDr Laurajane Smith is Reader in Heritage Studies at the University of York. Natsuko Akagawa is lecturer and consultant in heritage management.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleKey Issues in Cultural Heritage
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLaurajane Smith,Natsuko Akagawa
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.