All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the application of integral methods to problems in mathematics, physics, biology and engineering, presenting a vivid picture of the development of theoretical integral techniques and their use in specific science and engineering problems.
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2011
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note32 Tables, black and white; 98 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 422 p. 98 illus.
- Weight829 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristian Constanda,Paul J. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.