All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Passmore Musungwa Matupire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- Series TitleTransformation and Innovation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Introduction Chapter1. An introduction to Integral Ubuntu leadership: Utungamiriri Uzere Part 2: The Call: Equipped for leadership calling Chapter 2. Energised from birth to embark on the leadership journey Chapter 3. Leadership: A burning issue of our time Part 3: The Context: Uncovering Imbalances in a world on fire Chapter 4. Uncovering Imbalances and creating dynamic balances at the individual level-Inner Calling Chapter 5. Uncovering Imbalances and creating dynamic balances at the organizational and societal levels-Outer Calling. Part 4: Co-Creation: Towards Integral Ubuntu leadership Chapter 6. Navigation: Inner Calling-Serving to developing new liberating integral content Chapter 7. Navigation: Outer Calling-Serving to developing new liberating integral content Part 5: Contribution: Integral Ubuntu leadership: Utungamiriri uzere Chapter 8. Contribution: Inner Calling Chapter 9. Contribution: Collective Transformation Part 6: Wrapping up the Journey Chapter 10. Conclusion: Practical actualization of the 4Cs and CARE rhythms.
- Author BiographyPassmore Musungwa Matupire PhD is the Managing Director of Kairos Leadership Institute, a leadership development organisation that he owns and runs in Zimbabwe. He is also a founder Trustee of the Pundutso Centre for Integral Development (Zimbabwe), an Integral development and collaborating partner of Trans4M. He plays a lead role in Zimbabwe, together with Pundutso, in advancing innovation-driven institutionalised research. He sits on several private and public company boards. The series editors, Professors Ronnie Lessem and Alexander Schieffer, are co-founders of Trans4m (Geneva), and faculty members of the Da Vinci Institute in South Africa. They are educators and researchers, around the world, international management consultants and authors, having written some 25 previous books between them.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.