CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only book currently available that covers this subject. The authors piece together information from diverse areas which is essential to understand integrated and integrated active antennas. Emphasis is placed on active antennas and power combining applications, consolidating the work from numerous researchers.
- Author BiographyJULIO A. NAVARRO, PhD, is an engineer at Epsilon Lambda Electronics Corporation, where he designs and develops microstrip and waveguide antenna arrays from X- to W-band; specifically, microstrip patch antenna arrays that operate at 24, 35, 60, 77, and 94 GHz. He is currently working on efficient feeding methods for large phased arrays and collision warning systems for the automotive market. Dr. Navarro received his degree from Texas A&M along with a Graduate Engineering Fellowship in 1989, a National Science Foundation Fellowship in 1991, the Edensbarger Electrical Engineering Award in 1992, and a NASA-Lewis Training Grant in 1993. He has published over 20 technical papers and holds two patents in the microwave field. KAI CHANG, PhD, is the E-Systems Endowed Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University, where he teaches and performs research in microwave devices and circuits. Dr. Chang received his degree from the University of Michigan and has received several awards, including the Special Achievement Award from TRW, the Halliburton Research Excellence Award, Distinguished Teaching Award, and Distinguished Research Award from Texas A&M University. He has authored the book Microwave Solid-State Circuits and Applications (published by Wiley in 1994), edited the four-volume Handbook of Microwave and Optical Components, contributed chapters to a number of books, and has published over 250 technical papers on microwave circuits, components, antennas, and subsystems.
- Author(s)Julio A. Navarro,Kai Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/1996
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.