Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Approach to Coordination Chemistry: An Inorganic Laboratory Guide offers a comprehensive and systematic investigative overview of coordination chemistry presented within the context of the historical development of the field and through experimental discovery in the laboratory.
- Author BiographyRosemary A. Marusak is former chair of the Chemistry Department and cochair of the Biochemistry/Molecular Biology Program at Kenyon College. She is completing a degree in veterinary medicine at Michigan State and is a?research associate in the CVM-MSU Equine Foot Laboratory where she conducts cell biology and molecular biology research investigating diseases of the equine foot. Kate Doan, a former assistant professor of chemistry at Kenyon College, is currently pursuing master's degrees in science education and mathematics education at the University of Minnesota. Scott D. Cummings, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Chemistry at Kenyon College.
- Author(s)Kate Doan,Rosemary A. Marusak,Scott D. Cummings
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.