All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Business Communication applies communication concepts and issues from various fields such as marketing, public relations, management, and organizational communication and packages them into a dynamic new approach - Integrated Communication.
- Author BiographyBonnye Stuart is an instructor at Winthrop University. She has previously been an instructor at several universities in the United States, among them the UNC Charlotte, Pfeiffer University, the Johnson C. Smith University, North Carolina State Univesity, Groupe ESC Grenoble, St Cloud State University and the University of West Florida. Ms Stuart has also worked as a Communications Manager for Whitesands Marketing, Inc and was a PR coordinator at SAGE Inc. She has a BA in Journalism from Louisiana State University and an MA in Communications from the University of New Orleans. Dr. Marilyn Sarow, Associate Professor at Winthrop University, was manager of internal communications and assistant director of public affairs at the Chandler Medical Center, University of Kentucky, Lexington, four years and public information coordinator and publications manager of the University of Wisconsin Centers, Madison, seven years. She taught mass communication at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse two years. Previously she taught high school English and journalism in Illinois and Michigan. Sarow was president of the Charlotte, N.C. chapter of Women in Communications, Inc., one year and secretary of the YWCA Board of Directors, Madison, Wis., four years. She joined the Winthrop faculty in 1990. She earned her B.S. at Western Michigan University her M.A. at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and her Ph.D at the University of South Carolina. Laurence Stuart is the CEO and founder of the College to Career Seminars, Inc. He was previously the Senior Vice President for Sales, Promotion and Marketing at Belk Stores and also Saks Inc (Hergerger's Division). He has also worked for Whitesands Marketing Group, Warnaco New York, Hartmarx Corporation in Chicago and Wemco Inc in New Orleans. He has a BA in Journalism from Louisiana State University. Mr Stuart's area of expertise is in external and internal communications, media relations and advertising.
- Author(s)Bonnye E. Stuart,Laurence Stuart,Marilyn S. Sarow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine64 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.