CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)William J. Greig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsElectronic Manufacturing and the Integrated Circuit.- Integrated Circuit Manufacturing: A Technology Resource.- Packaging the IC-Single Chip Packaging.- The Chip Scale Package.- Multichip Packaging.- Known Good Die (KGD).- Packaging Options-Chip on Board.- Chip & Wire Assembly.- Tape Automated Bonding-TAB.- Flip Chip-The Bumping Processes.- Flip Chip Assembly.- HDI Substrate Manufacturing Technologies: Thin Film Technology.- HDI Substrate Manufacturing Technologies: Thick Film Technology.- HDI Substrate Manufacturing Technologies: Cofired Ceramic.- Substrate Manufacturing Technologies: Organic Packages and Interconnect Substrate.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author A graduate of Fordham University with a BS in Physics Bill has had extensive experience in Microelectronics covering semiconductor processing and assembly, Hybrid Circuits, and PWB fabrication and assembly. He began his career with RCA Semiconductor Division and subsequently worked for General Electric and Lockheed Electronics. While at RCA he was awarded six U.S. patents covering wafer processing and semiconductor assembly. At General Electric he was a staff engineer and consultant for hybrid circuits and PWB manufacturing. As Manager of Advanced Development at Lockheed, he was directly responsible for the design, construction, and operation of a state of the art Microelectronic Packaging facility supporting research, development, and manufacture of advanced hybrid circuits and multichip modules. He became an independent consultant in 1988. His clients have included material suppliers, assembly equipment manufacturers, and component manufacturers. His consulting activities has included work at NASA Headquarters in Washington D.C. where he provided technical expertise and assistance in developing an Advanced Integrated Circuit Packaging and Assembly Program. Bill specializes in packaging and assembly, focusing on high density substrate manufacturing, and chip assembly including flip chip and chip scale packaging. His company offers assistance in technology assessment and implementation, and specializes in technical audits of manufacturing operations directed towards yield improvement and reliability enhancement. He has developed several educational and training courses which are offered at various national and international symposia and on-site presentations. He is an active member of IMAPS where he is a Fellow of the Society and Past President of the Garden State Chapter.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.