CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £54.13
- £9.81Trending at £9.92
- £23.32Trending at £24.34
- £13.90Trending at £18.95
- £15.48Trending at £18.95
- £8.15Trending at £8.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the theory, design methodology and fresh applications of integrated circuits for analog signal processing. It covers a wide variety of active devices, active elements and amplifiers, working in voltage mode, current mode and mixed mode.
- Author(s)Esteban Tlelo-Cuautle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.