All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManufacturing and service industries have significantly improved their levels of productivity, quality, and profitability over the past 30 years, whereas in the construction industry similar levels of improvement have been impossible to achieve.
- Author BiographyCOLIN HARDING was Director of the construction group George & Harding for 50 years, developing the companies into one of the UK s most innovative and respected medium-sized construction groups, specialising in Design and Construct systems. He led the development and implementation of the National Schedule of Rates, the BEC Guarantee Scheme, the Chartered Building Company Scheme and the Considerate Constructors Scheme and was one of the founding members of the Society of Construction Law. He was President of the Chartered Institute of Building in 1994 1995 and a columnist for Building Magazine for 25 years.
- Author(s)Chartered Institute of Building,Colin Harding
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight360 g
- Width212 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.