CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the exciting results of original research on the integrated development of agriculture and rural areas in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland. Including academics from both Western and Central European Countries, the collection brings together their joint work on an extensive three-year project.
- Author BiographySophia Davidova is reader at Imperial College London. Kai Bauer is project manager at the Foundation for Economic Development and Vocational Training (SEQUA), Bonn, Germany. Michael Cuddy is head of the economics department at National University of Ireland.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleRural Economies in Transition
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width177 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKai Bauer,Michael Cuddy,Sophia Davidova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.