CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopmental and life-course criminology aims to provide information about how offending and antisocial behavior develops, about risk and protective factors at different ages, and about the effects of life events on the course of development. This volume advances knowledge about these theories of offender behavior.
- Author BiographyDavid P Farrington is professor of psychological criminology at the Institute of Criminology, Cambridge University. His major research interest is in the longitudinal study of delinquency and crime.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Criminological Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid P. Farrington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.