Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on fundamentals and techniques, this book presents the integrated use of geotechnologies such as GIS, GPS, Digital Photogrammetry, and Visualization, along with underlying theory of GIS and GPS. Also included is discussion of instrumentation and guidelines for selecting the right device for the job.
- Author BiographyJEFF THURSTON is Director of Vector One GIS and Visualization in Berlin, Germany. THOMAS K. POIKER is a professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada. J. PATRICK MOORE is Director of Integral GIS in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)J. Patrick Moore,Jeff Thurston,T. K. Poiker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteline drawings, photographs, references
- Weight514 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.