Consider these sponsored items
- £31.05Free postage
- £34.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a project of the Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR) with the support of the Korea Foundation. This title includes Korean Composition , Korean Language in Culture and Society , Korean Reader for Chinese Characters , Reading in Modern Korean Literature , and Selected Readings in Korean .
- Author BiographyYoung-mee Cho (Author) Young-mee Cho is Associate Professor of Korean Language and Culture at Rutgers University.Hyo Sang Lee (Author) Hyo Sang Lee is Associate Professor and the Korean language program coordinator at East Asian Languages & Cultures at Indiana University, Bloomington.Carol Schulz (Author) Carol Schulz is Senior Lecturer and Director of Korean Language Program at the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Columbia University.Ho-min Sohn (Author) Ho-Min Sohn is Professor, Korean Language and Linguistics at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa.Sung-ock Sohn (Author) Sung-Ock Sohn is professor of Korean language at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Carol Schulz,Ho-Min Sohn,Hyo Lee,Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR),Sung-Ock Sohn,Young-Mee Cho
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleKLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.39
- £19.06Trending at £29.99
- £11.54Trending at £12.06
- £14.99Trending at £17.49
- £12.00Trending at £13.53
- £36.99Trending at £41.13
- £6.82Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.