CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook is part of a series designed to teach Korean to beginners. The workbook offers students skill-using activities based on the skills learned from the main texts.
- Author BiographyCarol Schulz is Senior Lecturer and Director of Korean Language Program at the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR)
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1995
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleIntegrated Korean
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Out-of-print date27/01/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.