Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis intermediate level workbook has been developed in accordance with performance-based principles, contextualization, use of authentic materials, function/task-orientedness, and balance between skill getting and skill using. Each topic covers punctuation, grammar and new words and expressions.
- Author BiographyMee-Jeong Park (Author) Mee-Jeong Park is associate professor of Korean language and linguistics in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at the University of Hawai i at Manoa, with a PhD from University of California Los Angeles in Applied Linguistics.Sang-Suk Oh (Author) Sang-suk Oh is professor in Korean at Harvard University.Joowon Suh (Author) Joowon Suh is Director of the Korean Language Program in the Department of East Asian Studies at Princeton University.Mary Shin Kim (Author) Mary Shin Kim is associate professor in Korean in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at the University of Hawai i at Manoa.
- Author(s)Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR)
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Language(s)English & Korean
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleIntegrated Korean
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight549 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.