Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew second edition: A classroom-tested, step-by-step approach to effective IMC, covering creative processes and strategies as well as changes in traditional advertising and marketing principles.
- Author BiographyRobyn Blakeman is associate professor of Advertising Design at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her many publications include Strategic Uses of Alternative Media, Advertising Campaign Design, Nontraditional Media in Marketing and Advertising, and The Brains Behind Great Ad Campaigns (co-authored with Margo Berman.) She was responsible for designing and developing the first online integrated marketing communication graduate certificate and online integrated marketing communication graduate program in the country.
- Author(s)Robyn Blakeman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note8 Halftones, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight721 g
- Width176 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.