All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised new edition explains optoelectronic devices and their use in integrated optics and fiber optic systems. It emphasizes the physics of how devices work and how they are used in various applications as the field of optoelectronics has progressed.
- Author BiographyThe author has been working in the field of optoelectronics for over 40 years, first in industry (Hughes Research Laboratories, Malibu, CA) and later as a professor at the University of Delaware. In 1995, Dr. Hunsperger was made a Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in recognition of his work in the field.
- Author(s)Robert G. Hunsperger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight934 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.