Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written by an interdisciplinary team of experts. It covers the recognition of the problems of dysfunctional and indirect economic and environmental consequences of pesticide use in agriculture, through research and development of different IPM.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 690 p.
- Weight2550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAshok K. Dhawan,Rajinder Peshin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.