All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlexandros Maragakis,William T. O'Donohue
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction.- Introduction.- Part II: An Overview of Integrated Health Care and the Patient-Centered Medical Home.- Integrated Care and Specialty Behavioral Health Care in the Patient Centered Medical Home.- Blending Behaviorists Into the Patient-Centered Medical Home.-Training the Behavioral Health Workforce for the Patient-Centered Medical Home.- The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model within an Integrated Primary Care System: Towards a European Model?.- The Importance of Stepped Care Protocols for the Redesign of Behavioral Health Care in Patient Centered Medical Homes.- Planning a cost-effectiveness study.- Part III: Specific Applications of Behavior Health in the Patient-Centered Medical Home.- Depression Management in the Medical Home.- Treating Obesity in a Primary Care.- Primary Health-Behavioral Health Integration (PHBHI) For The Population of Individuals with Serious Mental Illness.- Cardiovascular Disease in Patient Centered Medical Homes: The Trident Approach.- Integrating Behavioral Health in the Pediatric Medical Home: Expanding Clinical Roles to Improve Access and Outcomes.
- Author BiographyWilliam O'Donohue, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist and a Professor of Psychology at the University of Nevada, Reno, and an adjunct Professor in the Department of Philosophy and a faculty member of the National Judicial College. He has published over 70 books, and 150 journal articles and book chapters. He holds advanced degrees both in philosophy and psychology. For the past 14 years, he has been director of a free clinic that treats children who have been sexually abused and adults who have been sexually assaulted.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.