All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume promotes an understanding of Integrated Regional Assessment (IRA), which analyses how different regions contribute to global environmental change.
- Author BiographyC. Gregory Knight is a Professor of Geography and Professor of International Environmental Affairs at the Pennsylvania State University. He joined the faculty of Penn State in 1971, where he has served as a geography professor and department head, as well as Vice Provost and professor of international environmental affairs in the School of International Affairs. His work on resource management includes development in Africa, energy management in the United States, and global climate change impacts on water resources. He was founding director of the National Science Foundation-funded Center for Integrated Regional Assessment, and is an honorary member and consultant to the Scientific Coordinating Center for Global Change in the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. Jill Jager has worked as a consultant on energy, environment, and climate for numerous national and international organizations and has an extensive publication record. She was Deputy Director of the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (1994-1998) and Executive Director of the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change (1999-2002). She was a member of the Core Group of the EU-funded MATISSE (Methods and Tools for Integrated Sustainability Assessment) project (2005-2008).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 tables
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byC. Gregory Knight,Professor Jill Jager
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.