CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how slender structural systems with high seismic performance can be achieved by including viscous and viscoelastic dampers, which opens up new possibilities in forms and configurations without compromising structural performance.
- Author(s)Paolo Castaldo
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note236 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 220 p. 236 illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.