All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £11.35Trending at £16.01
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies contributed by: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Architects, London; Avanti Architects, London; Henley Halebrown Rorrision Architects, London; Holder Mathias Architects, London; Holmes Miller Architects, Glasgow; Kennedy FitzGerald Architects, Belfast; MBLA Architects and Urbanists, Manchester; Penoyre and Prasad Architects, London.
- Author BiographyJustin De Syllas trained at the AA and the Bartlett Schools of Architecture in London. After working for a number of leading architectural practices and teaching for several years he joined Avanti Architects in 1985, where he was a director for 26 years. He acted as lead consultant for the Barrhead Health and Care Centre in Scotland and was the Avanti director in charge of the development, with Kennedy FitzGerald Architects, of designs for the Grove Health and Wellbeing Centre in Belfast and Portadown Health Centre, both in Northern Ireland. These, alongside seven projects by other architects, are featured as case studies in the book.
- Author(s)Justin de Syllas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note98 colour illustrations, 91 colour line drawings
- Weight758 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.