CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating complementary treatment options with traditional veterinary practice is a growing trend in veterinary medicine. There is increased interest in expanding treatment options to include alternative approaches such as Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homotoxicology, and Therapeutic Nutrition alongside conventional medicine.
- Author BiographyRobert Goldstein, VMD is currently Director of Veterinary Services at Animal Nutrition Technologies, Healing Center for Animals, Northern Skies Veterinary Center as well as Director of Product Development for Earth Animal, all in Westport CT. Paula Jo Broadfoot, DVM graduated from Kansas State University School of Veterinary Medicine and has been studying and practicing therapeutic nutrition for the past 18 years. Richard E. Palmquist, DVM is currently the head of medicine at Centinela Animal Hospital in Inglewood, California. Karen Johnston, DVM works at Hampton Veterinary Hospital in the fields of small animal and exotic pet medicine, surgery, and acupuncture. She is also the co-owner of Natural Solutions, herbal supplements for veterinary use. Jiu Jia Wen, DVM is the owner of Hampton Veterinary Hospital. Barbara Fougere, BSc BVMS (hons), BHSc (Comp Med), MODT, MHSc (Herb Med), CVA (IVAS), CVBM, CVCP is the president of the Australian Veterinary Acupuncture Association and President for the International Veterinary Botanical Medicine Association. Margo Roman, DVM opened a holistic health center for animals offering chiropractic, cranial sacral, physical therapy, massage, reiki, and polarity in the lower level and in the main clinic homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs, surgery and conventional medicine in an integrative method.
- Author(s)Barbara Fougere,Jiu Jia Wen,Karen Johnston,Margo Roman,Paula Jo Broadfoot,Richard E. Palmquist
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Weight2538 g
- Width224 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byRobert Goldstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.