All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis collaborative work is the first to link landscape ecology with natural resource management.
- Author BiographyJianguo Liu is an Associate Professor at Michigan State University where he teaches and researches in the areas of landscape ecology and biodiversity conservation. William W. Taylor is Chairperson and Professor of the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife at Michigan State University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Landscape Ecology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date17/01/2015
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 16 colour illus. 21 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJianguo Liu,William W. Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.