All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystemic Constellation Work is a rapidly growing experiential healing process that is being embraced by a variety of helping professionals worldwide. This book explores the history, principles and methodology of this approach, and offers a detailed comparison with psychodrama, explaining how each method can enhance the other.
- Author BiographyKaren Carnabucci, MSS, LCSW, TEP, is a licensed clinical social worker and board-certified trainer, educator and practitioner of psychodrama, sociometry and group psychotherapy. She has trained with Zerka T. Moreno, J.L. Moreno's widow and collaborator in psychodrama, and Heinz Stark, a leading trainer in systemic constellation work. Her private practice in psychotherapy and teaching is based in Racine, Wisconsin. Ronald Anderson, M.Div., LPC, TEP, trained with J.L. Moreno, Bert Hellinger and other innovators of experiential psychotherapy. Through his many careers as minister, administrator and psychotherapist, he worked with street people, addicts, helping professionals and many others. He lived in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, and was a national trainer in experiential therapies and family constellation work.
- Author(s)Karen Carnabucci,Ronald Anderson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.