Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn important collection examining how socio-legal studies and empirical legal research can be integrated into the law curriculum, looking at both core qualifying subjects and stand-alone socio-legal modules, and considering theoretical and methodological approaches combined with practical examples.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE HUNTER Professor of Law at York Law School, University of York, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Socio-Legal Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Cowan,Professor Caroline Hunter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.