Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.13Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines the two most important typologies of capitalist diversity; Esping-Andersen's welfare regime typology and Hall and Soskice's 'Varieties of Capitalism' typology, into a unified typology of capitalist diversity. The author shows empircally that certain welfare states bundle together with certain production systems.
- Author BiographyMartin Schroder is Junior Professor for Economic Sociology at Marburg University, Germany. He has worked on comparing capitalisms, welfare states and social inequality.
- Author(s)Martin Schroder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWork and Welfare in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 223 p.
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.