All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for scholars in the field of European integration studies and European legal and political theory, this title revisits one of the first academic projects to conceptualise and study European legal integration - the early Integration through Law School.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel Augenstein is Assistant Professor in Legal Philosophy at Tilburg University, The Netherlands. He works and publishes in the areas of European Law and Theory, Constitutional Law, Human Rights, and Legal Philosophy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDr. Daniel Augenstein
- Series Edited byProfessor Emilios Christodoulidis,Dr. Sharon Cowan
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £11.36Trending at £11.63
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £7.02Trending at £7.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.