All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- Description* A timely examination of fundamental questions about the future of Europe. * Written by a top--class group of contributors. * Combines contributions from theorists and practitioners. * Spans all the principal disciplines with an interest in the EU. .
- Author BiographyJoseph H.H. Weiler is Joseph Strauss Professor of Law at New York University's School of Law. He is also a European Union Jean Monnet Chaired Professor and Director of the Jean Monnet Center for International and Regional Economic Law and Justice. Iain Begg is a Fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science and Editor of the Journal of Common Market Studies. John Peterson is Jean Monnet Professor of European Politics at the University of Glasgow and Editor of the Journal of Common Market Studies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleJournal of Common Market Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight600 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byIain Begg,J. H. H. Weiler,John Peterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.