All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the context of social and political keitsdiskussion sustainability and the growing difficulties in road freight with the question of how rail services can be practically integrated into the value network of industrial and commercial enterprises.
- Author BiographyJulia Bendul was a research assistant at the Chair of Logistics Management at the University of St.Gallen. Before joining the Jacobs University Bremen as Assistant Professor of Network Optimization in Production and Logistics in 2013 she was working as a Business Consultant at an automobile manufacturer.
- Author(s)Julia Bendul
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication06/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSupply Chain Management
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations, 70 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.