Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the many differences between classical and p-adic objects, those related to differential equations occupy a special place. This book aims to show that every smooth p-adic analytic space is provided with a sheaf of functions that includes analytic ones and satisfies a uniqueness property. It is aimed at graduate students and mathematicians.
- Author BiographyVladimir G. Berkovich is Matthew B. Rosenhaus Professor of Mathematics at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel. He is the author of Spectral Theory and Analytic Geometry over Non-Archimedean Fields .
- Author(s)Vladimir G. Berkovich
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2006
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 line illus.
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.