Consider these sponsored items
- £21.47Was:£23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exceptional, well-loved book that has been used to train thousands of students on counselling skills courses. This book guides the reader through the core counselling skills required for practice and demonstrates how to apply them in typical, everday settings.
- Author BiographySue Culley is currently an independent consultant; until recently, she was Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at the Polytechnic of East London, where she was Course Tutor of a Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling. Tim Bond is an Emeritus Professor of the University of Bristol and Visiting Professor to the University of Malta. He has a longstanding commitment to researching and writing about professional ethics for the talking therapies and promoting mental well-being. He is currently a consultant to the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy on professional ethics and standards, a member of the Ethics Committee for the British Psychological Society and the Executive Council of the International Association for Counselling. He is a registered member of BACP and provides counselling supervision and training workshops.
- Author(s)Susan Culley,Tim Bond
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling in Action Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.