All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides reviews of the challenges in studying the spatial variability of biodiversity across various ecosystems, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region. It also describes newly developed concepts and methods for biodiversity observation.
- Author(s)Shin-Ichi Nakano
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEcological Research Monographs
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note1 Tables, color; 51 Tables, black and white; 66 Illustrations, color; 35 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 431 p. 101 illus., 66 illus. in color.
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byTohru Nakashizuka,Yahara Tetsukazu
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.