All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hilary McClafferty
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2017
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Introduction to Integrative Pediatrics. An Integrative Approach to Self-Care. Foundations of Integrative Pediatrics. Nutrition. Key Dietary Supplements Throughout the Pediatric Lifecycle. Physical Activity. Mind-Body Medicine. Sleep. Environment and Health. Complementary Medicine in Pediatrics: State of the Evidence. Top 10 Botanicals in Children. Manual Medicine (Therapeutic massage, osteopathy, chiropractic). Aromatherapy. Homeopathy. Whole Systems (traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, Ayurveda, Naturopathy). Bioenergetic therapies (Therapeutic touch, Reiki). Clinical Application.
- Author BiographyHilary McClafferty is Board certified in pediatrics, pediatric emergency medicine, and integrative medicine. She is Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson, Arizona, a founding Board member of the American Board of Integrative Medicine, a leader of the Fellowship in Integrative Medicine and Director of the international Pediatric Integrative Medicine in Residency Program at the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine. She is certified in clinical hypnosis, trained in medical acupuncture, and speaks and teaches internationally on integrative medicine topics including pediatrics, mind-body medicine, environmental health, and physician wellness and resilience.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.