All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.94
- £12.20Trending at £14.78
- £9.97Trending at £10.06
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow to restore integrity so that social values can be upheld and family welfare strengthened.
- Author BiographyBarbara Killinger is a clinical psychologist and the author of the international bestseller Workaholics: The Respectable Addicts, and The Balancing Act: Rediscovering Your Feelings. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Barbara Killinger
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine534 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.