CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe appetite for knowledge - wanting to know things - is very strong in humans. This book treats some of its complications, deformations, beauties, and intensities. It offers an account of knowledge in terms of intimacy: to know something is to become intimate with it according to its kind.
- Author BiographyPAUL J. GRIFFITHS is Warren Chair of Catholic Theology at Duke Divinity School. He has held academic positions at the University of Notre Dame, University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago. He has published eight books as sole author, and seven more as co-author or editor, among which the most recent are Reason and the Reasons of Faith with Reinhard Hutter and Lying: An Augustinian Theology of Duplicity.
- Author(s)Paul J. Griffiths
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.