Intellectual Capital: Forty Years of the Nobel Prize in Economics by Tom Karier (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Karier explores the core ideas of the economic theorists whose work led to their being awarded the Nobel Prize in its first forty years.
- Author BiographyThomas Karier is a Professor of Economics and a former associate dean at Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington, where he began teaching in 1981. He is also a research associate of the Jerome Levy Economics Institute at Bard College, New York. Professor Karier is the author of numerous scholarly and professional publications and two books: Beyond Competition (1993) and Great Experiments in American Economic Policy (1997). The topics of his research have ranged from wage policies, international competition, research and development expenditures, and welfare reform to the economic contributions of John Kenneth Galbraith. Professor Karier has conducted policy analysis for the Economic Policy Institute in Washington, DC, and the Washington State Institute for Public Policy in Olympia, Washington. Thomas Karier was appointed by the past two governors of Washington to represent the state on the Northwest Power and Conservation Council, which coordinates electric power planning and fish and wildlife recovery in the northwestern United States. He has written on energy and natural resource economics for the leading Washington state newspapers and commented on these subjects in the national media. Professor Karier received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in 1985.
- Author(s)Tom Karier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.92
- £12.19Trending at £14.95
- £5.78Trending at £7.96
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.99
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.