CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.81
- £3.99Trending at £7.00
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £11.02
- £4.63Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how companies throughout Ireland are measuring their intellectual capital assets and how their efforts compare to those of the leading exponents of intellectual capital. This report: includes a survey of twenty-eight Irish companies; highlights the importance of intellectual capital; and defines the role of the management accountant.
- Author BiographyRobert Kirk BScn (Econ) FCA CPA qualified as a charted accountant in Belfast with Price Waterhouse & Co., and spent two years in industry and a further four years in practice. In 1980 he was appointed director of a private teaching college in Dublin where he specialised in the teaching of financial accounting subjects. He later moved into the university sector and is currently Professor of Financial Reporting in the the School of Accounting at the University of Ulster. He also presents continuing professional education courses for various institutes across the UK and Ireland.
- Author(s)Anthony Wall,Gary Martin,Robert Kirk
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCIMA Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.