Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionProvides professionals with information on mental retardation disabilities. This work reviews various types of intellectual disabilities, discusses approaches to classification, diagnosis, and appropriate interventions, and provides information on resources that may offer additional help.
- Author BiographyJames C. Harris, MD, is a Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Pediatrics, and Mental Hygiene at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)James C. Harris
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopmental Perspectives in Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 halftone
- Weight753 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.