Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the most up-to-date intellectual freedom guidelines, policies, and interpretations of the Library Bill of Rights, including: newly amended and updated policies; a new chapter, Interactivity and the Internet ; and other fresh material on intellectual freedom and privacy in online social networks..
- Author(s)Office for Intellectual Freedom (OIF)
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.