All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIntellectual property is fast emerging as a new source of wealth and power that is based on knowledge rather than manufacturing might. At the same time, mergers and acquisitions are occurring as an increasingly frantic pace as companies try to meet the demands of the new economy and drive profitable growth.
- Author BiographyLANNING BRYER is a partner in charge of mergers, acquisitions, and licensing at Ladas & Parry in New York City. MELVIN SIMENSKY is Visiting Scholar in Intellectual Property Law at New York Law School.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2002
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Mergers & Acquisitions Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1014 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLanning G. Bryer,Melvin Simensky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.