All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for general practitioners, business lawyers, and corporate counsel who need to quickly learn and understand the intellectual property (IP) issues that arise in various business contexts, this book contains 20 chapters that are short and readable and include Traps for the Unwary and practice tips.
- Author BiographySharon K. Sandeen is a professor of law at Hamline University School of Law and an internationally recognized expert on trade secret law. Prior to becoming a full-time professor in 2002, she practiced law for more than 15 years in Sacramento, California. First, she was a general business litigator at the largest law firm in Sacramento and later as an intellectual property specialist, where her practice included trademark registration and intellectual property litigation.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight767 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySharon K. Sandeen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.