Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses several aspects of the law and economics of intellectual property rights.
- Author BiographyRoger D. Blair has been Huber Hurst Professor of Economics at the University of Florida since 1970. He teaches courses in antitrust economics, law and economics, and the economics of sports. He has published extensively, including several books, chapters in books, and numerous articles in economic journals and law reviews. Among the books that he has co-authored are Antitrust Economics, Law and Economics of Vertical Integration and Control, and Monopsony: Antitrust Economics. Professor Blair has served as an antitrust consultant to the US Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, the Attorneys General of California, Arizona, Missouri, Oregon, Washington, and Florida and numerous corporations. Thomas F. Cotter is a Professor of Law, University of Florida Research Foundation Professor, and the Director of the Intellectual Property Program at the University of Florida Frederic G. Levin College of Law. He served as Senior Articles Editor of the Wisconsin Law Review and clerked for the Honorable Lawrence W. Pierce on the United States Court of Apprals for the Second Circuit. Before joining the faculty of the University of Florida in 1994, Professor Cotter practiced law at Cravath, Swaine and Moore and at Jenner and Block. He has published scholarly articles in the California Law Review, the Georgetown Law Journal, the Minnesota Law Review, the North Carolina Law Review, and the Willliam and Mary Law Review among others and was the recipient of the 1996 Ladas Memorial Award for writing excellence on the subject of trademarks. Professor Cotter's current research interests center on intellectual property, international intellectual property, and law and economics.
- Author(s)Roger Blair,Thomas F. Cotter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.