Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive and analytical literature surveys of the central questions regarding the linkages between intellectual property protection, international trade and investment, and economic growth. This book covers such questions as policy coordination in IPR, dispute resolution, and markets for technology and technology transfer.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Maskus is Professor of Economics and Associate Dean for Social Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. He has been a Lead Economist in the Development Research Group at the World Bank. He is also a Research Fellow at the Institute for International Economics, a Fellow at the Kiel Institute for World Economics, and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Adelaide. He has been a visiting professor at the University of Adelaide and the University of Bocconi, and a visiting scholar at the CES-Ifo Institute at the University of Munich and the China Center for Economic Research at Peking University. He serves also as a consultant for the World Bank, the World Health Organization, and the World Intellectual Property Organization. Maskus received his Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan in 1981 and has written extensively about various aspects of international trade. His current research focuses on the international economic aspects of protecting intellectual property rights.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleFrontiers of Economics and Globalization
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationKidlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1008 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byKeith E. Maskus
- Series Edited byHamid Beladi,Kwan Choi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.