All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £36.75Trending at £48.16
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.09Trending at £10.73
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.99
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful and important new book explores the role played by non-governmental-organizations (NGOs) in articulating concerns at the TRIPS Council, the WIPO, the WHO, the CBD-COP and the FAO that intellectual property rights can have negative consequences for developing countries.
- Author BiographyDuncan Matthews, Professor of Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Author(s)Duncan Matthews
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.