CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents reports of intellectual properties (IP) issues and patent aspects in the field of biotechnology. This volume focuses on the particular IP issues of therapeutics, vaccines and molecular diagnostics. It focuses on basics principles for protecting antibody compounds. It also discusses the scope of patentable subject matter.
- Author BiographyDr. Ulrich Storz was born in 1969 in Muenster. He graduated in Biology at the University of Muenster in 1998, where he received his PhD in 2002. He is author and co-author of several scientific publications in the field of biology and biophysics as well as of several juridical publications in the field of intellectual property. He passed the German Patent Bar Examination in 2005. Since 2005, he has been admitted to practice as European Trademark Attorney at the European Trademark Office (OHIM). In 2006, he has been registered in the list of representatives before the European Patent Office. Main practice areas in the field of Intellectual Property Law include Patent Prosecution, FTO and Patent Infringement, as well as Patent strategies; especially in the Life Science field (i.e. Biotechnology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, microbiology). One of his major fields of interest is Antibody IP. Ulrich Storz is active as a speaker for the congress management company Forum Institut fur Management GmbH , and he organizes the annual Rhineland Biopatent Forum.
- Author(s)Johanna Driehaus,Ulrich Storz,Wolfgang Flasche
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Biotech Patents
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight180 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.