All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated second edition in a fast-moving field details all aspects of IPR and rights protection in China. Essential reading for traders, it has been produced in association with AWS, the Austrian Federal Bank's specialist IPR unit based in Shanghai.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, tax, accounting, payroll and due diligence services to multinationals investing in China, Hong Kong, India and Vietnam. Established in 1992, the firm is a leading regional practice in Asia with seventeen offices in four jurisdictions, employing over 170 business advisory and tax professionals. Dezan Shira & Associates provides a combination of business advisory and accounting services to our clients, giving them the ability to acquire professional knowledge in the local legal regulatory environment in each country as well as the tax and financial implications of doing so. We also provide useful business information through our media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleChina Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAndy Scott,Chris Devonshire-Ellis,Sam Woollard
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.