Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionInclude papers that represent some of the leading work on intellectual property and address the question of how to create incentives to develop new technologies and how to protect those technologies once developed from theft. This title contains papers that ask when valuable property might be developed even under weak ownership conditions.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/04/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in the Study of Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Economic Growth
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight628 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGary D. Libecap
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.