All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact of intellectual property laws on key areas of human development.
- Author BiographyTzen Wong is a researcher and writer on topics including intellectual property, innovation and development. She has a background in law and social sciences (economics and sociology). After obtaining her master's degree in law from the University of Cambridge, UK, she has been active in the non-profit sector and is Managing Editor for the Intellectual Property and Human Development research project at PIIPA, which is funded by the Ford Foundation. She has also written for the European Intellectual Property Review and the Encyclopedia of International Development. Graham Dutfield is Professor of International Governance at Leeds University School of Law. He is also a Senior Member of the Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre at the Faculty of Law, Oxford University, and a Research Affiliate at the Intellectual Property Law and Technology Program at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto. He has a doctorate of philosophy in geography from Oxford University. He has authored several books, the latest being an expanded second edition of Intellectual Property Rights and the Life Science Industries, now subtitled Past, Present and Future.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGraham Dutfield,Tzen Wong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.49Trending at £18.70
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £31.66
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
- £29.77Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.